Discount Black Classic Camo Canada Goose Parkas Shelburne Parka Black Label Canada Goose Victoria Parka Outlet 3802LB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.